Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Frustrated

I'm just feeling so frustrated with everything involving Oliver's medical. I came very close to slapping a resident across the face today, and now I get a call from the pulmonologist at 8pm telling me he STILL doesn't have a treatment plan for Oliver and needs his medical records from New Mexico...WHAT??? You have GOT TO BE kidding me. I have requested those damn records 6 times now. I even had the medical home nurse fax over a request and call for the records, and the pulmo still doesn't have them. How the hell is this possible? This can't be happening. I gave him the info to fax over a request for himself because at this point I am just done. This is what is holding up his treatment plan, I'm pissed. I'm about to fly to ALB myself and get the records. I came to AR with what they gave me, the important stuff supposedly but no info on his NICU stay, when he got admitted and they ran test after test after test on him! No MRI results, no echos, nothing...so what the hell did they send me with that was the "important stuff"?? Ah I hate New Mexico more and more! Its just bullshit is what it is and I'm so frustrated!

No comments:

Post a Comment